Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Her General Lifestyle

 Image result for juliet ibrahim

Ghanaian movie star Juliet Ibrahim who has enjoyed relative successes in the Nigerian entertainment industry has opened up on her love for Nigeria and more. In her interview with The Brief on Wednesday, April 13, she spoke on her career and dreams as an entertainer. On her childhood, she explained that her family moved around a lot during her childhood as they shuttled between Liberia, Ivory Coast and Ghana. She added that these experiences of living in different countries increased her mental strength and resilience.

“We moved around a lot during my childhood because we grew up in war torn countries so my family and I were always relocating. I grew up in Liberia, Lebanon and Ivory Coast before we finally moved back to Ghana. My family and I have gone through a lot together; things you can’t just imagine but we are ever so resilient. There were happy moments when I was in school but most of my childhood moments are not quite exciting and worthy of recounting. My experiences made me strong and resilient, it prepared me for the vicissitudes of life.

Image result for juliet ibrahim

” On life and how she’s managed to remain vibrant and bubbly she said: “I live one day at a time, I make out time for work and for all my engagements and I’m doing just fine. It’s just a matter of making out your schedule to work in your favour.” On the growth of her career and brand which has seen her rise from being an usher at the GLO CAF Awards in the past to hosting the event in 2016, she said: “I run a modeling agency, so back in the day, my agency provided models to be used as ushers for the Glo CAF awards. It was myself and 12 other girls and it was a great experience. I never dreamt of hosting the CAF awards when I was an usher, I was simply there to do my job. But if God is for you who shall be against you? Whatever is meant to be will be.

I simply advise people to be determined and work towards achieving your goals. Your luck is under your feet.” Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Juliet Ibrahim speaks on childhood love, Nigerian being her second home and her career. Credit: Instagram On her music and the passion for that aspect of entertainment, she said: “Music was my first love since childhood. I’m simply living my dream and having fun at it. I intend to release an album soon.” Despite the schedules and demands in taking up music professionally, the Ghanaian star is optimistic her acting career won’t be affected in any way. She explained that they are both in same line of business. On the reason she has handled a lot of entertainment projects in Nigeria, she explained that the entertainment industry here gave her a welcoming embrace hence her making Nigeria a second home. 

She said: “Nigerians welcomed me into their industry with open arms without caring about my nationality, so Nigeria is my second home and I am in the process of bringing the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation as well as some other businesses I run to Nigeria. That will bring me more to Nigeria.” On romance and perhaps settling down soon, she said: “I have no idea what my future holds. Whatever is meant to be will certainly be.” On balancing her life as an actor and a business woman, she stated that she is good at multitasking. She said: “I multitask well, so it’s really not too much of a task. I run a production company – Jewelz Productions, a modeling talent agency, the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation, a non-governmental organization which focuses on creating awareness about cancer of the kidney and other kidney related issues. I also run a boutique House of Glamour.” The sultry actress who is an avid lover of bags and shoes had this to say to her fans: “Firstly, I want to thank them for their support over the years. They should watch out for my new TV Series Every Woman Has a Story, the reality show and a whole lot of projects I have lined up.” 

Watch Juliet Ibrahim featuring General Pype in It’s Over Now HERE

Juliet Ibrahim is a multi award-winning actress of Ghanaian-Lebanese descent. In 2014, she forayed into the music industry and dropped a song with Nigerian reggae singer General Pype. She has a son from her previous marriage to Kwadwo Safo and has been rumoured to be in a relationship with a number of Nigerian actors including Emmanuel Ikubese and Brian Okwara, allegations she has vehemently denied every time she is asked.
Share on Google Plus

About W-star

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: